Wednesday, January 04, 2006

me and my dishwasher

It seems as though it has been f-o-r-e-v-e-r since I have blogged and I hope to have several new entries by the end of the coming weekend.

We have been enjoying our family....all 18 of us under one roof for over a week....and my dishwasher has whispered "enough" several times. We have played games, seen movies, had awesome discussions, have gotten far too little sleep, and Clay and I continue to spend time with Sam's famly as he has gone back to umpire school.

So, lots more blog entries to come and some great pictures, too.

Some upcoming commentary....

* What exactly does "ecclesiocentricity" mean and why do we need to understand it?

* What does foot binding have to do with high heels and corsets? And, of course, does it have anything to do with hyperpatriarchy?

* New Year's resolutions...some good ones to ponder.

* Monstrous women from the pages of Scripture

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home