Monday, March 21, 2005

the hug

Henry came to play with Uncle Ben today. They went to the park while Mollie, Jude, Will, Joe, and I went to K-Mart and Kroger for supplies....diapers, Tide, the usual stuff of life.

When we came in the door, Henry was at our house, all stripped down to the diaper and a little droopy-eyed. I think he and Jude are both coming down with some bug.

Henry wanted a drink of water so I followed him to the kitchen where he gave me a HUGE hug around the waist and said "I love you Grandmama. And I love your big tummy, Grandmama."

All in all, I think it was a compliment. If any of the other family members say it, I will clobber them.

And this after I had to fill out an insurance update for Clay with my weight on it. Of course, I didn't fill that part in and told him to put in whatever he wanted to put. He promised to lie.

1 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Blogger greenemama said...

hopefully dad doesn't lie in the wrong direction. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home