Friday, August 19, 2005

friday's quotes of the week from Mr. Perfect

Lucky for anyone who reads here, I didn't post my friday's quotes of the week until after Mollie and I went sailing, garage-sailing that is. And for a mere $4.00 I found the man of your dreams. So, all my quotes are from this amazing little guy.


"I'll be driving to to work today because I'm taking your car in for service."

"Baby, I've arranged a spa day for you next Saturday at your favorite salon."

"Sweetheart, your hot bubble bath is ready."

"Do you like the new aroma therapy candles I bought for you yesterday?"

"I'll pay for that honey, don't you worry about it."

"Honey, I hope we can spend the holidays with your family again this year."

"When I saw these roses, I had to get them for you."

"Let's go see that chick flick again."

"Good morning, I made you breakfast in bed again."

"Sweetie, you don't need make-up, you're always beautiful."

"I've got an idea, let's invite your parents over for dinner."

"Long day hun? Let me give you a backrub."

"Honey, I love doing the dishes for you."

"I've been thinking about you all day long."

"Schnookums, I left you with some extra cash to go shopping with the girls today."

"I'm the luckiest guy in the world when I'm with you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home